Add your blog to GoHighLevel
In this guide, we’ll show you how to add a custom blog to your GoHighLevel website.
1. Add a custom blog to your GoHighLevel website
For detailed instructions, check out Create a Blog on Your Website on GoHighLevel
Step 1: Create your blog page on GoHighLevel
- On the admin panel of your GoHighLevel sub-account, click on Sites, and select Websites on the top navigation menu.
- Click New Website, give your website a name, and hit Create Website.
- Click the Add New Page button at the right top corner of the screen
- Edit your page title and page URL (path)
- Hit Create New Page.
Step 2: Load the page editor for your blog page
- Click the Edit button under the page card to load the page editor.
- To start, select FULL WIDTH on the right side of the screen to add a new section.
- Click Add row in the middle of the screen and choose 1 COLUMN to add a new column.
- Click Add Element in the middle of the screen, type “HTML” in the search box, and select the CUSTOM JS/ HTML widget.
- On the left side of the screen, click Open Code Editor to start embedding your blog.
Step 3: Grab your blog embed code
- Open the Super Easy Blog admin panel in another tab
- Click Connect Now at the top of the screen
- Select GoHighLevel
- And grab the blog embed code right under the tutorial video
Step 4: Finish adding a blog to your website on GoHighLevel
- Paste your embed code in the code editor.
- Click the Save button at the right top corner.
- Edit your metadata: SEO title, SEO meta description, and hit Save metadata.
- Click the Save button at the right top corner again.
- Hit Preview to preview your live page.
Step 5: Verify your blog connection
- Go back to Super Easy Blog and paste your blog page URL in the Blog Location area.
- And hit Check Connection.