Add your blog to ClickFunnels 2.0
In this guide, we’ll show you how to add a blog to your website on ClickFunnels 2.0
1. Add a custom blog to your website on ClickFunnels 2.0
Step 1: Create your blog page on ClickFunnels 2.0
- On the admin panel of your ClickFunnels 2.0 account, click on Site & Funnels, and select Pages.
- Click the New Page button at the right top corner of the screen and choose Start from blank.
- Edit your page title, and page URL, and hit Create Page.
Step 2: Load the page editor for your blog page
- Once you click Create Page, your page editor will be automatically loaded.
- Click Add new section and select FULL PAGE on the right side of the screen.
- Next, choose 1 COLUMN to add a new column to your page.
- Type “HTML” in the search box and select the CUSTOM JS/ HTML widget.
- Click the CUSTOM JS/ HTML widget in the middle of the screen, and click Open Code Editor on the right side to start embedding your blog.
Step 3: Grab your blog embed code
- Open the Super Easy Blog admin panel in another tab
- Click Connect Now at the top of the screen
- Select ClickFunnels
- And grab the blog embed code right under the tutorial video
Step 4: Finish adding a blog to your website on ClickFunnels 2.0
- Paste your embed code in the code editor.
- Click the Save button at the right top corner.
- And hit Preview to preview your live page.
Step 5: Verify your blog connection
- Go back to Super Easy Blog and paste your blog page URL in the Blog Location area.
- And hit Check Connection.